Saint Paul, Minnesota’s Robert “Bravo” Brant (22-0, 15 KO’s) will step in the ring with veteran Juergen Braehmer (48-3, 35 KO’s) this Friday night in Schwerin, Germany. Brant has been training for the biggest fight of his career in Texas, Denmark, and now Germany and is set to make a run in the World Series of Boxing’s last quarterfinal super middleweight bout. Today was the final press conference and you can watch the live weigh-in at 9AM Central time at the following link…LIVE WEIGH IN LINK.
Brant appears to be extremely calm and confident in interviews and stories that have featured him. Some of which can be watched and read at links below. Should Brant be successful in defeating Braehmer, he would face England’s Callum Smith (22-0, 17 KO’s) in a semi final match at a later date.
This page will be updated throughout the day tomorrow and fight day this Friday to reflect any changes or additions on how to watch Brant vs. Braehmer live. STAY TUNED AND CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
WHERE TO WATCH FIGHT LIVE
- LIVE WEIGH IN LINK (Thursday, 9AM Central Time)
- LIVE FIGHT LINK (UPDATED FRIDAY 10.27.17, 10:41 AM) Friday, Approximately 4PM Central Time)
WHERE TO WATCH ON TAPE DELAY THE FOLLOWING DAY (SATURDAY)
- Direct TV – The Audience Channel 239 (6PM Central Time)
- www.TVPlayer.com (sign up for a free account)
- WBSS: Clash of the ages: Braehmer and Brant head-to-head in Schwerin
- Fightnews.com – Brant aims for breakout win vs. Braehmer
- BWTM Interviews Brant about Braehmer bout and more
- “The Lights Don’t Scare Me” WORLD SERIES OF BOXING INTERVIEW/STORY
- Rob Brant vs Juergen Braehmer Fight Announcement