– The next pro Minnesota boxing show takes place this Saturday, November 21st in Minneapolis at El Nuevo Rodeo Restaurant located in Minneapolis. MN Bantamweight champion Jonathan Perez (10-0) of Minneapolis headlines the card. Exciting boxer Celso Ramirez goes for win number 2 and amateur standout Veshawn Owens will make his pro debut. Harold Calderon, Limberth Ponce, and John Wood are also scheduled to see action. Fights start at 4pm and you can stay to watch the Canelo Alvarez vs Miguel Cotto PPV throughout the venue following the live action. Interviews and more details to come leading up to fight night.
– Boxing is set to return to The Grand Casino in Hinckley, MN on January 22nd, 2016. Duluth’s Andy “Kaos” Kolle (26-4) looks to get back in the swing of things and is penciled in to see action. Kolle’s recent comeback attempts have been derailed by injury but Kolle says he is anxious to get back to return. Also, Duluth amateur standout Ryan Watson is scheduled to be making his pro debut. A huge local showdown is currently in the negotiating process that would bring one of Minnesota’s slickest boxers head to head with one of the state’s heaviest hitters. Stay tuned for more.
– Minneapolis welterweight Delorien Caraway (5-0) has a fight schedule for December 11 in New Jersey against Rashad Bogar (4-6-1). The fight will be streamed at www.gfl.tv.
– “Golden” Caleb Truax says he is hungry for a fight and ready to get back to action. Offers have come his way but nothing has been finalized yet. Look for fight announcements to come from the MN middleweight champs team soon.
– Minnesota Vikings defensive star Harrison Smith recently had a bio filmed of him which was shot at the Uppercut Gym in Minneapolis. You can see the short film by CLICKING HERE.